We are getting ready for the 3rd edition of the 24-Hour AMRAP Challenge, that takes place on saturday december 17th and sunday december 18th 2016. 24 hours non-stop AMRAP action, 6-man teams, in your own box, online, worldwide!
What is the 24-Hour AMRAP Challenge? Learn more here!
- the event lasts for 24 hours
- start time is December 17th noon CET, end time is December 18th, noon CET
- six athletes per team, at least two female athletes per team
- every team performs this event in their own box
- the athletes have to stay in the location during the entire 24 hours
- every hour upon the hour, we will publish three movements
- your team needs to complete at least 500 reps per hour using these movements
- you are free to use one, two, or all three movements, or any combination of them
- every hour the team submits their score online
- the online leaderboard will be updated every hour creating true real-time global competition
- at least one CF-L1 or Certified CF Judge must be present during the 24 hours
- the team that has completed the most amount of reps after 24 hours, wins
- top three teams win trophies, medals, and epic bragging rights
The 24-hour AMRAP Challenge is a unique, one-of-a-kind, annual team event, that connects athletes and gyms from all over the world, simultaneously. This event is a challenge, the ultimate test of physical and mental persiverance, an amazing experience… for the athletes, the box, the community, the supporters… but it’s also a competition: at the end of the event, after 24 hours, the team with the highest total amount of completed reps is the champion!